Nov 11, 2008

Summer Rain

Hold me,
hug me,
and kiss me,
while the sun beautifully sets
Lay with me,
cuddle me,
lay your head on my chest.
Let it rain all night,
and let the breeze blow through.
let the raindrops
echo & whisper,
while i hold you.
Nothing,
except for you in boxers - no shirt,
lying by the candlelight.
Follow me,
hold my hand,
and listen as the rain hits the porch.
Kiss me,
Kiss me again,
and return with me to the bedroom of course.
Don`t leave me,
I want
you badly, as you gaze at my moist body.
Stay with me,
please don`t go,
lay here beside me.
It feels blissful with you right beside me,
with soft raindrops as love music.
The wet air as an aphrodisiac,
how can i not abuse it?
The timing is so right,
to be lovers in the rain.
Let's enjoy this moment for eternity,
please don`t let a thing change.
Just let the rain pour,
let your waterfall flow.
Summer Rain,
just keep coming down,
there`s no other place I want to go!!!
Copyright © 2001 Niesha Kennedy, All Rights Reserved

No comments: