Nov 11, 2008

Cross Da Room

The Last Oldie I could find, another fave, another one from the blackplanet page LOL, black planet, the good ole days LOL. Written back in 2000-2001. Don't worry I'm coming with some newness

From the other side of the room
I see you checking me
Even with all this space
it`s just us two

No one else is in the room
We come together
and get this thing started
face to face
so close to you
out your arms around me
and enjoy this body
moving in ways
you`ve only seen in your dreams
the motion in my hips
hold on don`t lose your grip
wait a minute
let me turn..
umm........
do you think I need to slow down
I can feel you getting aroused
I can feel a lil tremble in your hands
Calm down baby
It`s Just A Dance!


Copyright © 2001 Niesha Kennedy, All Rights Reserved

No comments: